What to expect
Madison 56ers is proudly affiliated with US Youth Soccer, the largest youth sports organization in the country. Our soccer teams will play in a variety of local, state, regional, and national leagues depending on your age and team level.
season & play
|Season||Timing||Number of Trainings||Play|
|Fall||August thru early November||2-3 per Week||• League |
• 1-2 Tournaments
• HS Girls Wisconsin State Championship & President’s Cup
|Winter||December thru mid- March||2 per Week||• Teams may participate in indoor league play independent of the 56ers |
• Higher level teams will continue league play and attend winter tournaments
|Spring||Mid-March thru mid- June||2-3 per Week||• League |
• 1-2 Tournaments
• Wisconsin State Championship & President’s Cup
|Summer||Mid-June thru July||Optional trainings held for high school players||• Regional and National playoffs for qualifying teams |
• Tryouts through late June for the following year
|Team||Team Fee||Uniform Kit for New Players Only|
|Red Team U13+||$1910||$211|
|U11 Red, U12 Red, White Teams U12+||$1630||$211|
|U11 White and All Other Teams||$1520||$211|
• $400 non-refundable deposit due at offer acceptance
• Team fees less deposit paid in three monthly installments
• Uniform kit expense incurred for new players and every other year for all others
• Scholarships are available! Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Team Level||Travel (Varies by Age and Team)||Estimated Coach’s Travel Fee Per Player*|
|Red||State-wide travel at U11-U12 |
Regional and national travel at U13-U19
1-3 air travel trips at U13-U19
|U11 - U12 = $200 |
U13 – U19 = $300 - $500
|White||State-wide league play with regional tournaments||$100 - $200|
|All Other||Mostly local with some state travel||Less than $100|
*Scholarships do not cover Team Travel Fee. Player’s personal travel expenses not included.
The Madison 56ers is a non-profit organization rooted in community.
Each family is required to volunteer time to support club operations.