for the 2018 Madison 56ers Spring Cup event must be completed electronically via your team Got Soccer account.
Team check-in will done electronically in advance of the event. All documents must be received no later than midnight on March 23, 2018
- Required Documents
? Copy of your State Approved Roster - Please mark out any players not attending the event and write-in any guest players.
? Copy of each US Youth Soccer Player Pass, including guest players (if the player pass is two-sided, we need side with players name and birthdate). You must include coach's cards and manager's cards as well.
- Submission Process
? Collect the required documents.
? Create PDF files for each document type as they will be sent separately.
• Use the "Save as..." function for documents you have in electronic format.
• Scan hard copies and passes.
• In the subject of the email include your complete team name, age group and gender of the team: Example: 2002 (U16) Boys Madison 56ers Red
- Approval Process
? All teams will receive two emails:
1) Confirmation that we have received your email/documents.
2) Confirmation that your team is checked-in and information is complete.
You must have the following in your posession on-site at the tournament:
Teams failing to provide this documentation if requested will forfeit all matches
- Players cards and staff cards
- State Approved Roster
- Individual player medical release forms
- Obtain the guest player's current player card and medical release form.
- Fill out a Guest player form (must login).
- Include Guest Players' player card with the rest of your team information when emailing documents.
• U11-U12 - $475
• U13-U14 - $500
• U14/U15 - $500